We know your software is extremely important to you and your business, and we're very protective of it. After all, we are hosting MyGet's components on MyGet, too!
This page describes the short version, but we encourage you to read the full document as well for more details.
The short version
- Physical security: MyGet is hosted on Microsoft Azure, so no physical data center access at all.
- Operational security: all systems/data access is logged and tracked for auditing purposes.
- Software security: we regularly have an external security audit conducted by security specialists.
- Data security: all data is encrypted at rest and during transit. Principle of least privilege is applied at all times.
- Compliance: MyGet complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR).
Found a vulnerability?
Let us know! First, check MyGet's policy regarding Responsible Disclosure of Security Vulnerabilities. Note we do not run a bug bounty program.
Terms of Service (Adobe PDF, 334 KB)
Acceptable Use Policy (Adobe PDF, 300 KB)
Security Policy (Adobe PDF, 535 KB)
Responsible Disclosure of Security Vulnerabilities (Adobe PDF, 215 KB)