Hosted Maven registry
Friction-free Continuous Integration & Delivery
for your Maven (and Gradle) packages
Focus on building and shipping great software.
Create public and private Maven registries with your own packages and those from other package sources such as Maven Central.
Unlimited public and private Maven registries
MyGet provides hosted Maven registries for individual developers, open source projects and corporate development teams. Create feeds for your developers, clients or the entire world using secured access. Work together using activity streams and RSS.
Manage your dependencies
Feeds can contain your own libraries, artifacts as well as third party packages. In fact, packages can come from your build server, Maven Central and Visual Studio Team Services, GitHub, BitBucket or CodePlex where we transform your source code into a compiled Maven package. Consume dependencies from your favorite IDE, such as IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse.
MyGet in short
- Public and private hosted Maven registries with granular security, for you and your team
- Packages from Maven Central, Artifactory, TeamCity or any other package source, proxied into one URL
- Build Services: package, version & publish from Visual Studio Team Services, GitHub, BitBucket and CodePlex
- Compatible with Maven, Gradle, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse and more
- License management of consumed packages
- Enterprise subscription for larger teams with management dashboard
Oh and we do NuGet, npm, Bower, Maven and VSIX, too. Give us a try!
If you aren't using @MyGetTeam for your package feeds yet, definitely look into it. Works great, and their customer service is exceptional!Ryan Scott Spletzer
3min response time + fix, that's what I call support... Keep up the awesome work MyGet!Philipp Aumayr