Unlimited public and private NuGet feeds
MyGet provides hosted NuGet feeds for individual developers, open source projects and corporate development teams. Create feeds for your developers, clients or the entire world using secured access. Work together using activity streams and RSS.
Manage your dependencies
Feeds can contain your own libraries, artifacts as well as third party packages. In fact, packages can come from your build server, NuGet.org, OneGet and Visual Studio Team Services, GitHub, BitBucket or CodePlex where we transform your source code into a compiled NuGet package. Consume dependencies from Visual Studio or deploy them using OctopusDeploy.com.
MyGet in short
- Public and private hosted NuGet feeds with granular security, for you and your team
- Packages from NuGet, OneGet, Chocolatey, TeamCity or any other package source, proxied into one URL
- Build Services: package, version & publish from Visual Studio Team Services, GitHub, BitBucket and CodePlex
- Compatible with NuGet, OctopusDeploy, Chocolatey, OneGet and more
- License management of consumed packages
- Enterprise subscription for larger teams with management dashboard
MyGet support is amazing! They submit a PR to fix my broken build script when I make a support request.Phil Haack
MyGet is the best thing to come out of Belgium since waffles and chocolate ;-)Morten Christensen