Hosted, private npm registry
Friction-free Continuous Integration & Delivery
for your node modules
Focus on building and shipping great software.
Create public and private npm registries with your own packages and those from other package sources such as Npmjs.com.
Unlimited public and private npm registries
MyGet provides hosted npm registries for individual developers, open source projects and corporate development teams. Create repositories for your developers, clients or the entire world using secured access. Work together using activity streams and RSS.
Manage your dependencies
Registries can contain your own node modules as well as third party modules. In fact, packages can come from your build server, Npmjs.com and even GitHub, BitBucket or CodePlex where we transform your source code into an npm package. Consume dependencies using your favorite tools, including npm and JetBrains WebStorm.
MyGet in short
- Public and private hosted npm registries with granular security, for you and your team
- Packages from Npmjs.com or any other registry, proxied into one URL
- Build Services: package, version & publish from GitHub, BitBucket and CodePlex
- Compatible with npm, WebStorm and more
- License management of consumed packages
- Enterprise subscription for larger teams with management dashboard
Oh and we do NuGet, npm, Bower, Maven and VSIX, too. Give us a try!
Gotta give props to @MyGetTeam. Sent them an issue late Friday afternoon and they fixed it... on Saturday. That's good business.Drew Marsh
MyGet support is amazing! They submit a PR to fix my broken build script when I make a support request.Phil Haack
3min response time + fix, that's what I call support... Keep up the awesome work MyGet!Philipp Aumayr