Hosted, private Vsix feeds
Friction-free Continuous Integration & Delivery
for your Visual Studio Extensions
Focus on building and shipping great software.
Create public and private Vsix feeds with your own Visual Studio Extensions and Roslyn analyzers and refactorings.
Unlimited public and private Vsix feeds
MyGet provides hosted Vsix feeds for individual developers, open source projects and corporate development teams. Create feeds for your developers, clients or the entire world using secured access. Work together using activity streams and RSS.
Manage your extensions
Feeds can contain your own Visual Studio Extensions and Roslyn analyzers and refactorings as well as third party extensions. In fact, packages can come from your build server or directly from GitHub, BitBucket or CodePlex where we transform your source code into a Visual Studio extension. Feeds can be registered in Visual Studio so your developers can use them at once.
MyGet in short
- Public and private hosted Vsix feeds with granular security, for you and your team
- Supports Visual Studio Extensions, Roslyn analyzers and refactorings and more
- Build Services: package, version & publish from GitHub, BitBucket and CodePlex
- Compatible with Visual Studio
- License management of consumed extensions
- Enterprise subscription for larger teams with management dashboard
Oh and we do NuGet, npm, Bower, Maven and VSIX, too. Give us a try!
If you aren't using @MyGetTeam for your package feeds yet, definitely look into it. Works great, and their customer service is exceptional!Ryan Scott Spletzer
Gotta give props to @MyGetTeam. Sent them an issue late Friday afternoon and they fixed it... on Saturday. That's good business.Drew Marsh
MyGet support is amazing! They submit a PR to fix my broken build script when I make a support request.Phil Haack